Monday, March 10, 2008

Sleeping my life away

For months now, I have been unable to wake up at a time I wanted to, unless I am particularly forced to (like an appointment or such), but even so, I still get up at the nick of time. What exactly causes this? Would it be caused by the fact that I do not have to wake up everyday? Coz I have nothing to do?

Well, I do get up at pre-determined times like....6am to off the aircond...or at 7 plus to do something that I look forward to everyday. After that......somehow, I just drop dead back to bed. Do I lack the will-power to get myself out of bed? I guess so....I think I lack the will-power to do anything :S what is happening to me!!!! gosh, I better snap out of this soon.... Actually, for a situation like this, all that is needed is the will-power to just snap out of the situation and move along. Easier said than done....as I found out first hand. Oh well, another day has passed, and I failed to make full use of it again. Let's just see what happens tomorrow :)

"When all you got to keep is strong, move along move along, like I know you do.
And even when your hope is gone, move along move along, just to make it through"
-All American Rejects-

No comments: