Monday, March 10, 2008

How to differentiate male/female dogs

Ok, this I have to write hahhahaa. It was after dinner, I was in the car with my cousins and granma while mom went to the bank, and we were facing this divider on the road, which sorts of looks like an island? Whatever that is....anyways on the "island" there were these dogs....one whole group of them, like....say 8? So it goes, when my 9yr-old cousin asked his sister, "Sis, do u know how to differentiate the dogs between girl and guy?" (for those who intend to correct the english...dun bother). The sister of course lazily say no she doesn't know. He then with his smarty pants looks, answered this.....

"Well, the boy dogs all got one kukuciao, while the girl dogs hoh, all got a lot of kukuciaos one. All the kukuciaos for the baby to drink milk"

At which I had to hold myself and stop from bursting out of laughter *LOL* Gosh, the incredible minds of kids.....*faint* Perhaps next time, when we do see a female dog, kukuciaoS comes into mind? :P

Bonus Question : Spot the kukuciaos *rofl*

No comments: